Health Quest Center for Wellness
709 East Reelfoot Avenue
Union City, TN 38261
Hour of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 5:30 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Health Quest, the first hospital-owned Fitness and Wellness center in the area, has been serving the Obion County since 1995. Conveniently located beside Baptist Outpatient Rehabilitation and E.W. James & Sons Supermarket, it is a full-service exercise and wellness facility with trained exercise specialists providing individualized exercise and weight training instruction, fitness classes, and educational seminars.
- Cardiovascular workout equipment including: treadmills, bikes, Nusteps, rowers, elliptical machines, and stepmills
- A complete Strength Training Circuit by Cybex
- The Next Level exercise area equipped with heavy ropes, plyo boxes, kettle bells, medicine balls, for individual use
- Exercise: Yoga, Zumba, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Cardio Craze, and What a Waist!
- Wellness: Smoking cessation, stress management, and corporate seminars (speakers are also available).
- Fit Forever: An exercise class for senior citizens
- PEP Club: Prenatal exercise program
Follow Health Quest on Facebook
Payment options include 3, 6, or 12-month memberships by cash, check or monthly bank draft.
Payroll deduction is also available for our Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City team members.
|Membership Category||Individual Monthly||Individual 3 Months||Family* Monthly||Family* 3 Months|
|Hospital Staff (Baptist)||$25||$75||$40||$120|
|FIT Pals||N/A||$175 for 2 people||N/A||N/A|
*Full family rates apply to you, your spouse and children 14 years of age or older residing at the same address.
A licensed massage therapist provides full body and chair massage services.
- 15-minute chair massage: $15
- 30-minute lower/upper body massage: $35
- 60-minute full body massage: $45
- 90-minute hot stone massage: $75
Appointments available Monday through Friday.
One-on-one training is available by appointment.
$25 per hour for members
$35 per hour for non-members